CONDITIONS OF BIDDING
We do everything possible to make our auctions fair and transparent. Please take note of the general terms and conditions of bidding listed below.
1. Before bidding on-site, you must read and accept the Terms and Conditions of bidding. Read these terms carefully (summarized below).
2. All bids submitted auctions are final and irrevocable. If you are the highest bidder and the auctioneer announces the lot as sold to you, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
3. The terms of bidding are governed by the jurisdiction in which the auction takes place.
4. We make no guarantees or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions. We recommend that you read the full details about each item on our web site.
5. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
6. Registration to bid is free. You may be required to place a refundable bid deposit.
7. Our terms of payment are as follows: Must be paid for in full on auction day.
8. Buyers cannot take possession of or remove their purchases from the auction site until the total purchase price (including applicable taxes or fees) has been paid in full. Purchases must be removed from the site by the time specified in the auction details.
✓ Unique expertise in Canada
✓ Modern equipment
✓ Integrated services
✓ For its expertise in more than 25, 000 tow per year